I got a letter the other day.
It was from one of the most impressive friends I have ever had the pleasure to meet in my life.
And she wrote to me:
"Puede que sea mas fácil decirle a mis padres, que seguiré siendo
lesbiana si te ven como ejemplo de persona, jajaja, broma.. Pero si seria bonito…"
It was just a joke as you see... but if not, its not a joke at all.
It´s maybe one of the greatest favors I have ever had the honor of being asked.
I felt realy honored reading this letter, and even though it will not help even a bit for me to go and do as she ask me to, I´ll do it ayway...cause what if....what if I could actually help, even just the slightest bit, this beuatiful admirable woman, to actually continuing being who she is.
Who would ever crush the beutiful lesbian into the hetero woman she has never been?
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar