"I´m afraid, what do I do if a man invites me to dance? Do I have to dance with him?" I heard a man say to my friend.
...
"This is not Tango. Tango is the slow walk of a man and woman, the sence and the feeling that occurs in the embrace between a man and a woman. It´s just beautiful. I see it can occur between two men but that´s not Tango."
I ask myself what is the man in the Tango?
...
I accepted a tango the other day. I met with the person, let myself into the embrace and slided away into the dance. It was beautiful! I was floating away into an embrace that made me forget this world and time. I felt so relaxed and light, It was like my body just floated into the steps of the other person. I trusted my whole balance and weight onto my partner, leaning down against the floor, no doubt to let one leg float so I was only touching the floor with the front of my right foot. - Then the music stopped, I woke up and stepped out of my dream embrace. My dance partner left me alone on the dancefloor, finding my way back to the this world. I looked at him. Looked at his painted eyebrowns, his feminine facial features, his female body in a masculine disguise. ... And then I blessed this place for forgetting the cis-normative and binary world, if only for a moment.
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar